Info about our web-based conference system
As part of the registration procedure, you will create your own
personal account on our conference system.
A moderately big conference such as Exoplanets 3 involves many organisatorial
things. Our conference system is the central information system of the
conference. It handles:
- Detailed registration with information such as name, affiliation, email, etc.
You can change your affiliation yourself if you changed employer. You
decide how you want to be represented on your badge.
- Abstract submission and revision. Until relatively shortly before
the start of the conference, you can still update/modify your titles
and abstracts, so that the program will be up to date. Of course,
for accepted talks only minor modifications are accepted, but for
posters you will be free to completely modify your title and abstract
until shortly before the conference.
- After the conference you can upload your posters, so that they can
be viewed after the conference by registered participants.
- Special requests, such as an invitation letter (for visa applications),
ask for help with childcare, make dietary requests (for the catering).
- We offer (on a voluntary basis) the opportunity to set up a personal
profile, viewable only to registered participants of Exoplanets3,
containing e.g. your passphoto (to allow people to more easily
find/recognize you at the conference) and your social media links
(e.g. facebook, twitter, slack).
All this will only become live once the registration opens. So stay tuned.